This book takes you step-by-step through many fun and educational possibilities. Take advantage of several preloaded programming languages. Use the Raspberry Pi with Arduino. Create Internet-connected projects. Play with multimedia. With Raspberry Pi, you can do all of this and more.
- Get acquainted with hardware features on the Pi’s board
- Learn enough Linux to move around the operating system
- Pick up the basics of Python and Scratch—and start programming
- Draw graphics, play sounds, and handle mouse events with the Pygame framework
- Use the Pi’s input and output pins to do some hardware hacking
- Discover how Arduino and the Raspberry Pi complement each other
- Integrate USB webcams and other peripherals into your projects
- Create your own Pi-based web server with Python
No Technical Details found.